If you're considering getting lash extensions, or you already have them, it's important to know about the glue that's used to keep them in place. Here are some things to keep in mind.
What is Lash Extension Glue?
Lash extension glue is a type of bonding agent that is used to adhere artificial eyelashes to your natural lashes. The primary benefit of using lash extension glue over other types of adhesives is that it provides a stronger, more durable bond that can last for weeks at a time. Additionally, lash extension glue dries clear, so it’s practically invisible once applied.
If you’re considering getting lash extensions, then you’ll need to know about the different types of glues that are available and how to choose the right one for your needs. In this article, we’ll provide an overview of everything you need to know about lash extension glue.
What Are the Benefits of Using Lash Extension Glue?
When it comes to lash extension glue, there are many different formulas on the market. But what are the benefits of using lash extension glue? Here are just a few:
Lash extension glue is designed to hold your lashes in place for extended periods of time. This means that you can enjoy longer-lasting wear without having to worry about your lashes falling out.
Lash extension glue is also very strong and durable, which means that it can withstand even the most active lifestyle. Whether you’re a gym rat or simply enjoy a night out on the town, your lashes will stay put.
Another benefit of lash extension glue is that it dries quickly and clear. This allows you to apply your makeup as usual without worrying about smudging or smearing. And when it’s time to remove your lashes, the process is simple and straightforward.
How to Apply Lash Extension Glue?
Lash extension glue is a type of adhesive that is used to attach fake lashes to your natural lash line. The process of applying lash extension glue can be a bit tricky, but once you get the hang of it, it will be a breeze! Here are some tips on how to apply lash extension glue:
1. Start by placing a small amount of glue on the end of your applicator.
2. Gently run the applicator along your natural lash line, starting from the inner corner and working your way outwards.
3. Once you have applied the adhesive to your entire lash line, wait for it to become tacky (this usually takes about 30 seconds).
4. Carefully apply your falsies on top of the tacky adhesive and press gently into place. Hold for a few seconds to ensure that they are secure.
5. Repeat steps 2-5 until you have achieved the desired look!